The Return

13:58 SisterSister21 0 Comments

In the name of Allah the most gracious the most merciful
May the peace and blessing of Allah be upon his last and final messenger Muhammed (SAWS)

Asalamu alaykum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatu. It has been a very long time since I have posted anything on my blogs, about 3 or four years actually. I have missed it and have always longed to get back to blogging. I am back for good in shaa Allah. The goal is to blog at least once a week on each of my blogs. Looking back at my blogs reminds me of a time in my life when I had a lot more free time and just wanted a way to teach people the basics of this beautiful religion and earn good deeds at the same time. I have set a schedule for myself and the day that I have chosen to post on this blog is on Wednesdays. In shaa Allah every Wednesday you can expect a new blog post.

I would like to pick up right where I left off by posting a beautiful video of a young child reading Quran in a voice like no other.

I hope you enjoy.




0 comments: